Barclay BA3 Internship Interview Experience | On-Campus 2022
Round 1(Online Test): The first round comprised 30 MCQ questions and 2 programming questions.
- Exam Date: 26-October.
- Time: 1hr 30min.
- Platform: HackerEarth.
MCQs contain mostly theory questions and some output questions from C++, Java, and python. I try to do almost MCQ as there is no negative marking in it and MCQ has a very good weightage.
- In the first question, I have partially accepted the test case(only 2 test case doesn’t pass) and in the second question was fully accepted.
- Questions are of medium level.
Round 2(Interview): My interview was on 29-October, Time: 50 min.
- There was going to be only one interview. It was conducted on Cisco WebEx.
- The interviewer was quite friendly and mostly the Barclay interviews are taken by their VP’s.
- They mostly asked theory questions in my case he ask questions on HTML, CSS, OOP, DBMS, C++, and Java.
- After that, he ask me some basic questions on HTML, CSS like tags related questions, and all as I mention in a web development project.
- OOP Basic Question Like Abstraction, encapsulation, and inheritance.
- SQL questions like, Which keyword do we use with SELECT for avoiding duplicate values present in any specific columns/table? Ans: DISTINCT and then he asks me about JOIN-related questions and other basic questions of SQL.
- He is quite friendly if I can’t able to understand any question he tries questioning it by using examples.
I also mention that my IDEA is also selected in BUSINESS IDEA to BUSINESS PLAN program in my college then he asks me to elaborate on that idea and how to maintain a team and some managerial questions.
- HR questions are related to Barclay value, RISES.
And at the end, he asks me any question, so I ask how Barclay is working for becoming NET ZERO till 2050. I read about this on Barclay’s website. and the second question is how you feel working in Barclay and his journey in it.
I’m happy to announce that I got selected and looking for an exciting experience in Barclay.
- Be thorough with your resume.
- Read every archive related to the company.
- Be confident in an interview.
- Do good research about the company and in Barclay read its value and purpose thoroughly.
- It is important to ask a good question at the end to the interviewer.
- Be prepared for “tell me about yourself” as first impression matters.
Please Login to comment...