About Company :
The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is India’s premier nuclear research facility headquartered in Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra. BARC is a multi-disciplinary research centre with extensive infrastructure for advanced research and development covering the entire spectrum of nuclear science, engineering and related areas.
BARC’s core mandate is to sustain peaceful applications of nuclear energy, primarily for power generation. It manages all facets of nuclear power generation, from theoretical design of reactors, computerised modelling and simulation, risk analysis, development and testing of new reactor fuel materials, etc. It also conducts research in spent fuel processing, and safe disposal of nuclear waste. Its other research focus areas are applications for isotopes in industries, medicine, agriculture, etc. BARC operates a number of research reactors across the country.Know more about BARC
Recruitment Process :
BARC conducts 2 rounds to select trainee in their organisation.
- Written Round
- Technical Round
Academic Criteria :
- 70 percent or above in B.Tech, Class X and XII.
- No backlogs at the time of interview
Written Round :
BARC calls students for interview round on the basis of GATE Score or written test score. Candidates who do not opt for GATE or who do not qualify on the basis of GATE Score may take the Written Test.
Technical Round :
The students who clear the written round. To clear this round you should be clear with your basics. You should be prepared with Data structures and Algorithms, DBMS, Operating System, operating system and networks. They also ask questions from resume. They frequently ask questions about your previous projects. You may be asked puzzles in this round. To be prepared for puzzles you can practice from our Puzzles section.
1. Understand the question completely and thoroughly
Questions Asked in BARC :
- context in operating system
- Context switching
- Dynamically Declare 2D Matrix
- segmentaion error
- Link List and Binary search tree mixed
- How to get rid of Thrashing?
- if virtual address is not in range of valid address what happens?
- What is there in page table entry.
- In which conditions, you will not allow a page to cached?
- How to handle with segmentation fault?
- more >>
Where to Apply ?
- Fab.com Recruitment Process
- Capgemini Recruitment Process
- Dell Recruitment Process
- Quikr Recruitment Process
- Swiggy Recruitment Process
- OYO Rooms Recruitment Process
- Practo Recruitment Process
- CouponDunia Recruitment Process
- Codenation Recruitment Process
- eBay Recruitment Process
- CarWale Recruitment Process
- Teradata Recruitment Process
- Arcesium Recruitment Process
- 3DPLM Recruitment Process
- Bloomberg Recruitment Process
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.