- Brief introduction, project you are working currently and reason for change, feedback in last review cycle and how are you working on shortcomings
- Technical questions
- n distinct values, how many BSTs are possible
- Inorder traversal of BST is given in an array. Find relative pairs which are violating the BST constraints. variation of http://www.geeksforgeeks.
- Print all possible pairs of balanced parenthesis if n is given as input http://www.
geeksforgeeks.org/print-all- combinations-of-balanced- parentheses/
F2F Bangalore Office [Lead architect]
- Brief introduction, reason for change
- In depth discussion on team and project architecture in current company – Probing questions on internal details, what would you do better etc
- You have been given million words. Input is string, find all anagrams in the list. http://www.careercup.com/
F2F Round2 [Project Manager]
- Brief introduction and why you want to join Bankbazaar.com
- Design Spell checker service – discussion on data structures, storage, APIs etc. Optimizations for the same.
- Design a parking lot system – Model all classes, attributes, composition, relationships etc. questions around displaying number of vacant parking slot – each level/all levels, if new vehicle comes where would you park etc.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 151 (SDE-2 3.5 years experience)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 21 (5+ Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 169 (SDE 2 for 3.5 years experience)
- Salesforce Interview Experience - MTS | Set 4 (6.5 Years Experience)
- Medlife Interview Experience | Set 2 (1 Year Experience)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)