Bank Of America has visited our college for on campus recruitment . The recruitment consisted of 4 Rounds in total.
The recruitment was for BA Continuum India Pvt Ltd. the technical field of BOA
This round was a general aptitude test, English proficiency, quantitative analysis and the logical questions. This was time specific f0r each and every section. Try practicing from GFG, indiabix and careerride youtube videos.
Round 2: TECHNICAL 1
This was a face to face technical interview. I was asked to submit my resume and then was asked to wait until my name was called out. The interview went around 30-40 minutes.
The interviewer started with a very basic aptitude problem( dices probability) and then he asked me a puzzle of water jug problem. Then he asked me to explain my projects in the resume and about the experience I had in the previous organization.
After that he went forward with the technical questions consisting of CODING problems .
- What is recursion? Find the length of a linked list using recursion
This was to test the basics of the datastructure
- Balanced Parentheses problem
- Find the position of the first unbalanced parentheses?
Round 3: TECHNICAL 2
It was another technical round. This round was based on advanced coding.
- Base conversion. Given a number in 10 format convert it into base of 6?
- Matrix generation.
- Backtracking question
The interviewers above solely focused on the approach or the pseudo code and helped if we got stuck somewhere.
Round 4: HR ROUND
Here the HR was very friendly and asked about whether you are able to relocate if asked?
At last I was given a feedback by the interviewers as strong logical and coding skills . I received the offer letter on that day itself at night.
Position: Senior Tech Associate, Bank Of America
- Bank of America (BA) Continuum India Pvt Ltd. Interview Experience
- Bank of America (BA) Continuum India Pvt Ltd. Interview Experience 2018
- Bank of America (BA Continuum) On-Campus Placement
- PWC-India Internship Recruitment Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- OnePlus Campus Recruitment ( R&D India ) for batch 2020
- Amazon off campus ( All India campus hiring ) SDE 1
- Deutsche Bank internship (On campus)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-Campus)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience- On Campus (FTE)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | On Campus
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience- On Campus
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 5 (On Campus)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | On-Campus FTE
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.