Bajaj Finserv Interview Experience for Java SalesForce Engineer
- The first round was the challenge round where we were asked to upload our name, email, college, and other details by using the open API given by the company. A maximum of 10 chances was given to get a success message.
- The question was easy and twisted.
Only 687 students were shortlisted out of 2500.
Round 2: Coding round
- After two hours we got the shortlisted students who had successfully submitted their details. This was a coding test conducted on the Hacker Earth platform. I had applied for a Java SalesForce role. The test had 10 multiple choice questions and 2 coding questions. The first question was related to String and the second was a DP-related question.
259 Students shortlisted out of 687.
Round 3: Technical interview
The third round was a technical round with the panel. The process was very smooth and the interviewer asked me about my projects mentioned in the resume and questions on JAVA.
- Tell me about yourself.
- Explain the project you mentioned in your resume.
- How to reverse a string in JAVA?
- Explain threading and its types.
- Difference between C++ and JAVA.
- Difference between Vector and Arrays.
- Difference between Abstract class and INTERFACE.
- can we override methods in inherited classes?
- Why Strings are immutable in JAVA?
- Do you have any questions for me?
- The total interview lasted for around 30 mins and the questions were of medium difficulty.
- Be confident while answering and choose the apt projects for the role you are applying for.
- Revise Core Java concepts and don’t forget to add 1 Java project in your resume.
- Try to practice unique coding problems with difficulty level medium or higher.
- If you need time to think for an answer ask the interviewer for permission for few seconds and start thinking.
Round 4: HR Round
- It was a telephonic interview. The interviewer asked me how was the previous round and asked if I had any questions. He explained the work environment and asked if I am willing to relocate, to which I agreed.
Only 103 were shortlisted out of 2500 Students from 4 campuses for different areas only 24 were shortlisted for java SalesForce .
I was selected as an intern for the role of Java SalesForce Engineer.
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!