Bajaj Finserv came in our campus for internship. The allowed branches were Comp and IT.
There were three roles for which they were hiring.Python, frontend and backend. We had to choose one of the three beforehand as the apti was based on whatever you choose, the apti was held on hackerearth and consisted of 2 coding questions and some MCQs for each of the section. Around 70 people appeared for apti, out of which 2 to 3 were selected for each position for the next round.
There was only one interview which was technical plus HR consisted of questions related to the how did you solve questions in apti, the projects on your resume, domain specific questions based on the role that you chose and the usual HR questions.
I would suggest to brush up on basics of the domain/role you are choosing.Total 4 people were selected.
- Bajaj Electricals Interview Experience
- Microsoft Internship Experience | Off-Campus Internship (Hyderabad)
- TIAA Internship Experience - Pool campus for Internship
- Lybrate.com Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Tower Research LLC Interview Experience | Set 1 (Telephonic Round for Internship)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Internship at Samsung Research Institute)
- LinkedIn Interview Experience | Set 1 (for SDE Internship)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 127 (For Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 38 (For Internship)
- Informatica Internship Interview Experience
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 149 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Red Hat Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Microsoft interview Experience | Set 49 (For Internship)
- CouponDunia Interview Experience | Set 4 (Off-Campus for Internship)
- Nirvana Financial Solutions Interview Experience | Set 1 (Off campus for Internship)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 198 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 199 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Intuit Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 197 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 60 (On-Campus for Internship)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.