Bajaj Finserv Interview Experience for Data Engineer
Round 1 (API Round):
The first round was the challenge round where we were asked to upload our name, email, college, and other details by using the open API given by the company. A maximum of 10 chances was given to get a success message.
Round 2 (Coding round):
After two hours we got the shortlisted students who had successfully submitted their details. This was a coding test conducted on the HackerEarth platform. I had applied for a data engineering role. The test had 10 multiple choice questions and 1 coding question.
- Given a number x raise it to the power of 2, if the resultant number consists of two or more digits find the sum of digits until the sum becomes a single digit.
My approach is given below.
Round 3 (Technical interview):
The third round was a technical round with the panel. The process was very smooth and the interviewer asked me about my projects mentioned in the resume and questions on SQL and python.
- Tell me about yourself.
- Explain the project you mentioned in your resume.
- Pseudocode of https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/c-program-for-tower-of-hanoi/
- How to reverse a string in python?
- How many joins do you know in SQL? Explain them. (I explained all the joins through the Venn diagram)
- Do you have any questions for me?
The total interview lasted for around 50 mins and the questions were of medium difficulty.
- Be confident while answering and choose the apt projects for the role you are applying for.
- Try to practice unique coding problems with difficulty level medium or higher.
- If you need time to think for an answer ask the interviewer for permission for few seconds and start thinking.
Round 4 (HR Round):
It was a telephonic interview. The interviewer asked me how was the previous round and asked if I had any questions. He explained the work environment and asked if I am willing to relocate, to which I agreed.
I was selected as an intern for the role of Data engineer.
Please Login to comment...