Hello everyone! Axtria Inc. came to our campus for full time hiring of final year students. They had shortlisted candidates for the interviews on the basis of online test which consisted of MCQs.The test was divided into six sections of which the very first section was personality calculator which consisted of 60 questions regarding the perceptions and thoughts of people about different things. Only 10 minutes were given to us for it and rest 80 minutes were given for the other five sections which consisted of Quantitative, Logical, Verbal and Technical questions. The paper was quite lengthy, therefore one is required to have fast reading, interpretation and calculations skills.
54 students were shortlisted for further rounds.
First Round- Technical + HR(F/F) duration 30 minutes
There were two people in the interview panel. They started by asking my introduction,about my family background and areas/fields that interest me. Then they tested my knowledge about big data and analytics and further asked me about Hadoop Technology. After then they asked me to explain my projects and further asked me questions regarding data structures’ modifications and algorithms used or that can be used to modify the project as per their requirements. After then they made me to write a code for the data structures that I suggested them.
At the end, they asked me one puzzle. Although I knew the solution, but still pretended as if I am exposed to that puzzle for the very first time and later, after consuming few odd minutes, solved that puzzle successfully.
Some of the students too faced second round which was completely HR.
Note: Most of the company’s clients are foreign based, therefore, the company too focused over the communication skills. Try to explain the projects and other related things in the best possible way.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Axtria Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Axtria interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Axtria Interview Experience | Set 3 (Technical Analyst)
- Axtria Interview Experience | (On-campus Data/Business Analyst)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)