Round 1: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/axtria-interview-experience-set-2-on-campus/ -same questions as these.
Round 2: We had only 1 interview and it revolved completely around my cv, HR questions and basic knowledge of data analytics . Questions like why particularly Axtria, Why you, Explain me the process you follow when you get a raw data and you have to do data analysis. What is normalisation,how you treat missing values. Situational Questions like what would you do if you couldn’t complete the project on time, what would you do if you did a mistake in the project already submitted to client. Do you like working with teams or doing it all on your own. Do you like coding part or business side of the company. Questions on my BTP and machine learning project.
- Axtria Interview Experience | (On-campus Data/Business Analyst)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 19 (For Technical Analyst Post)
- Credit Suisse Interview for Technical Analyst through Global Coding Challenge
- Axtria Interview Experience
- Axtria Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Axtria interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Gemini Solutions Business Analyst Interview Experience
- ZS Associates Interview Experience | Set 1 (Technology Analyst - On Campus)
- Airtel Interview Experience | Business Analyst On-Campus
- American Express Interview Experience | Analyst Intern
- General Mills Interview Experience | Modelling Analyst
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Graduate Analyst)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Jan 2020 | Analyst
- Deloitte Interview Experience for BTA( Business Technology Analyst)
- Capital One Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus for Analyst Profile)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.