Round 1:Online Test
Aptitude, logical and reasoning test and 4 coding questions.
I managed to finish the first sections in 10 mins. Each section has an individual cut off of aptitude logical and reasoning questions and I move to coding round in which I had done 3 questions completely and 1 question partially (1 test case was not passed).
Finally, I cleared this round and 45 got selected in the first round.
Round 2: 60 minutes round(Super 60 round)
It was a creative round in which we have to think and speak for 60 seconds continuously.
In this round, they gave me a random picture (the chit-pull system) in which I got a joker picture and I spoke 50 seconds continuously and finish my points and came out. But finally, I cleared that round 21 was selected out of 45
Round 3:Personal/Technical Interview
I was nervous since it was the first interview of my life. I was asked to tell about myself(He listened to everything very carefully). After that, they asked about my internship and what I learned. After that they asked technical questions and OOPs concepts, Data Structure, etc. Almost all of the questions were based on whatever I wrote on my resume, skills, projects, etc.
In a personal interview, they asked about my plans for further studies and why you want to join our company what you like in this company and some more basics questions. And finally, 11 got selected and I was one of them.
- JTG Campus Placement
- Off-Campus Placement Preparation
- Service Now On Campus Placement
- Danske IT On-Campus Placement
- HSBC Campus Placement
- TCS Digital On-Campus Placement
- Informatica Placement Experience | Set 8 (On Campus)
- Infosys Campus Placement Experience | Set 6
- Perfios Campus Placement Experience
- Infosys Campus Placement Experience | Set 5
- TechAspect Solutions - Campus Placement
- HSBC Campus Placement Experience
- Infosys Campus Placement Experience
- Wipro Turbo On Campus Placement
- CGI Interview Experience | (Campus placement)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.