Avaya Internship Interview Experience 2021
I would like to share my Internship Interview Experience at Avaya 2021. This was an off-campus opportunity for 3 months internship. It had 3 rounds. Off-campus selection is a skill.
Total Duration: 30 Days
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Round 1(Coding Round): This round was conducted on the TestGorilla platform, it had 5 sections. These sections were as follows:
- Time Management Questions: Easy section but one has to think properly and answer.
- Communication Skills and Behavioral Questions: Again easy section but one has to think properly and answer.
- Advanced Queries on DBMS: Here I was given some database tables and had to write few advanced queries for performing operations. I solved it.
- Programming Question in Python: Being using python widely, I solved it quite faster.
This lasted around 90 minutes. (I don’t remember exactly)
Round 2(Technical Interview): The interviewer asked about my previous internships and projects in great depth.
- There were many machine learning and web-development questions as I had most things based on these in my resume.
- He asked me some algorithms, some questions on operating systems and most questions were on computer networks. This was the toughest round according to me.
- It lasted for around 35 minutes.
Tip: Most of the time it happens that there are things we know, but can not put in a proper way to explain, one has to take care of this.
Within a week I got an email for HR Round, I was super happy.
Round 3(HR & Management Round): All the questions here were behavioral questions and some situations were given.
- I was asked what would I do, etc.
- Other questions included strengths, weaknesses, dream company, etc.
- The interviewer was from Singapore and was super polite, he did not make me feel as if it was an interview but just small talk.
Tip: Focus on behavioral questions if you aren’t more familiar with them.
It lasted for exactly 27 minutes.
After a week, I heard back! I was so happy knowing I will be interning at such a product-based company in my third year from tier-2 college. I received a call from the ASEAN Avaya team from the Philippines regarding the responsibilities, compensation, and other things.