Round 1: Online Coding Round
It consisted of 3 Questions on Hackerrank, for 90 mins. They were named as:
– Find min weight path in a directed graph
– Subarray Products
– Missing Words
They were as follows, respectively:
– Given a graph (Number of edges, number of nodes, From and To node pairs), you need to find the minimum weighted path from the first node(1) to the last node(N) and return it’s weight. If there exists no edge between any two vertices which would be required to complete the path from the first to the last node, then an edge can be created between them with the weight 1.
– For each Subarray of a given array, you need to compute the product of their elements and return the highest product.
– Given two statements/strings S and T, return a list of all the words in S that do not appear in T.
I only got 40% score, and didn’t qualify for the next rounds.
Remember, in terms of Hackerrank questions, the number of test cases passed doesn’t always indicate your score, but which test cases passed does. Some are weighted much more than the other. Especially the last few test cases, they contribute much more towards the final score.
All the best!
- Atlassian Interview Experience | On-Campus FTE
- Atlassian Interview Experience (Sydney - Mid career)
- Atlassian On-Campus Interview Experience
- Atlassian Grad SWE Interview Experience | On Campus FTE
- Atlassian Interview Experience | On-Campus August 2020
- Atlassian Interview Experience
- Atlassian Interview Experience for Full Time Software Engineer, Bangalore (On-Campus)
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 5 (Online Coding)
- BrowserStack Interview Experience | Set 7 (Online Coding Questions)
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 6 (Online Coding)
- Fiberlink (maas360) Interview Experience | Set 5 (Online Coding Question)
- Tesco Bengaluru Interview Experience | Set 1 (Online Coding Test)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 141 (Off-Campus - Online Coding Test for IDC)
- GOCC14: Google's Online Coding Challenge - New Grad (India)
- GOCC14: Google Online Coding Challenge 2020 - New Grad (India)
- GOCC15: Google SWE Online Coding Challenge Internship 2021
- Google Internship 2020 - Google Online Challenge(1st Coding Round)
- GOCC18: Google Online Coding Challenge 2020 - New Grad(India)
- TCS NQT Coding Questions & How Coding Task Evaluated in TCS NQT
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 321 (Online Assessment)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.