Round 1 (MCQ and Coding): First round consisted of 10 MCQ and 2 coding questions. The MCQ’s were asked from various domains like HTML, REST API, Java, DS, OS, DBMS. Both coding questions’ difficulty seemed to be medium.
- Find maximum meetings in one room
- Minimum number of increment-other operations to make all array elements equal.
Round 2 (Technical Interview): Firstly, they asked me to explain my projects and about my role in the project development. Next, a SQL problem was given which was an easy one and you can solve it if you are good in joins. One coding question was given like we will be given an integer array and a value k, then we find the minimum element from all the subarrays of size k. Finally, we need to print the maximum of the minimum values. That’s about the technical interview.
Round 3 (Managerial Round): This round is mainly concerned about your behaviour and your projects. No technical questions were asked for me in this round. If you are good at explaining your thought process to the interviewer, then you will jump to general hr.
Round 4 (HR Round): In this round, they just give some clarifications and details about the job. Also, some personal question like your strength and weakness. Know about the company before, so that you can protect yourself better.
Finally, I was not selected, unfortunately. I had a great experience with nice interviewers. It’s almost easy if you are confident in you.
- AthenaHealth Interview Experience | On-Campus Internship
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- AthenaHealth Interview Experience (On - Campus)
- AthenaHealth Interview Experience | On-Campus Virtual 2020
- AthenaHealth Interview Experience | On-Campus 2020 (Virtual )
- Microsoft Internship Experience | Off-Campus Internship (Hyderabad)
- TIAA Internship Experience - Pool campus for Internship
- Lybrate.com Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Tower Research LLC Interview Experience | Set 1 (Telephonic Round for Internship)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Internship at Samsung Research Institute)
- LinkedIn Interview Experience | Set 1 (for SDE Internship)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 127 (For Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 38 (For Internship)
- Informatica Internship Interview Experience
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 149 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Red Hat Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Microsoft interview Experience | Set 49 (For Internship)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.