The ASP TotalBytes is a read-only property. This Property is used to return the total number of bytes that the client will send through the body of the request.
Counter = Request.TotalBytes
Parameter Values: This property accepts a single parameter as mentioned above and described below:
- Counter: It contains a counter variable that uses to receive the total number of bytes that the client sends in the body of the request.
Example: Below code uses a counter variable that stores a total number of bytes included.
- Difference between ASP and ASP.NET
- ASP Buffer Property
- ASP ContentType Property
- ASP CacheControl Property
- ASP Expires Property
- ASP ExpiresAbsolute Property
- ASP Charset Property
- ASP IsClientConnected Property
- ASP Status Property
- Difference Between HTML and ASP
- Difference between JSP and ASP
- Difference Between Node.js and Asp.net
- ASP Full Form
- Inline HTML Helper - HTML Helpers in ASP.NET MVC
- ASP Flush Method
- ASP End Method
- ASP BinaryRead Method
- ASP Write() Method
- ASP BinaryWrite Method
- ASP Clear Method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.