The ASP Redirect Method is used to redirect the client to a different URL. It is a predefined method of the Response Object.
Parameter Values: This method accepts a single parameter as mentioned above and described below:
- URL: It defines a Uniform resource locator which represents the browser is redirected to.
Return value: This method does not return any value.
Example: Below code redirects the user to geeksforgeeks website.
<% Response.Redirect "https://www.GeelsforGeeks.org.in" %>
- Difference between ASP and ASP.NET
- How to redirect to another webpage in HTML?
- How to use Meta Tag to redirect an HTML page?
- How to redirect a page to another page in HTML ?
- ES6 | Page Redirect
- Post/Redirect/Get (PRG) Design Pattern
- Express.js res.redirect() Function
- How to redirect to a particular section of a page using HTML or jQuery?
- How to force redirect to a particular route in angular?
- ASP Flush Method
- ASP End Method
- ASP BinaryRead Method
- ASP Write() Method
- ASP BinaryWrite Method
- ASP Clear Method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.