Given a rational number d, print the reduced fraction which gives d.
Input : d = 2.5 Output : 5/2 Explanation: 5/2 gives 2.5 which is the reduced form of any fraction that gives 2.5 Input : d = 1.5 Output : 3/2
as_integer_ratio() function Python:
Returns a pair of integers whose ratio is exactly equal to the original float and with a positive denominator.
Tupple (a pair of integers)
Raises OverflowError on infinities and a ValueError on NaNs.
In Python we have an inbuilt function as_integer_ratio() which prints the reduced fraction form of any given rational number d. We need to store that in any variable and then print the 0th index and 1st index of the stored fraction.
5 / 2
- Maximum rational number (or fraction) from an array
- Find ΔX which is added to numerator and denominator both of fraction (a/b) to convert it to another fraction (c/d)
- Fraction module in Python
- Python | sympy.Rational() method
- Product of given N fractions in reduced form
- First occurrence of a digit in a given fraction
- Convert Binary fraction to Decimal
- Greedy Algorithm for Egyptian Fraction
- Find Recurring Sequence in a Fraction
- Find max of two Rational numbers
- Find LCM of rational numbers
- Convert decimal fraction to binary number
- Print first N terms of series (0.25, 0.5, 0.75, ...) in fraction representation
- Represent the fraction of two numbers in the string format
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.