We have discussed that an array of ArrayList is not possible without warning. A better idea is to use ArrayList of ArrayList.
1 2 5 10 20 30
- Arraylist.contains() in Java
- ArrayList in Java
- Vector vs ArrayList in Java
- How to get ArrayList from Stream in Java 8
- Synchronization of ArrayList in Java
- Get first and last elements from ArrayList in Java
- ArrayList vs. HashMap in Java
- ArrayList isEmpty() in Java with example
- Array vs ArrayList in Java
- Initialize an ArrayList in Java
- ArrayList trimToSize() in Java with example
- Custom ArrayList in Java
- Reverse an ArrayList in Java
- Arraylist lastIndexOf() in Java with example
- ArrayList vs LinkedList in Java
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.