We have discussed that an array of ArrayList is not possible without warning. A better idea is to use ArrayList of ArrayList.
1 2 5 10 20 30
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- ArrayList in Java
- Arraylist.contains() in Java
- Arraylist lastIndexOf() in Java with example
- ArrayList vs LinkedList in Java
- Get first and last elements from ArrayList in Java
- Reverse an ArrayList in Java
- Initialize an ArrayList in Java
- ArrayList trimToSize() in Java with example
- ArrayList isEmpty() in Java with example
- Array vs ArrayList in Java
- Synchronization of ArrayList in Java
- Vector vs ArrayList in Java
- Array of ArrayList in Java
- ArrayList vs. HashMap in Java
- How to get ArrayList from Stream in Java 8
- Custom ArrayList in Java
- ArrayList set() method in Java with Examples
- Arraylist removeRange() in Java with examples
- Conversion of Array To ArrayList in Java
- How to Convert HashMap to ArrayList in Java?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.