We have discussed that an array of ArrayList is not possible without warning. A better idea is to use ArrayList of ArrayList.
1 2 5 10 20 30
- Arraylist.contains() in Java
- ArrayList in Java
- Vector vs ArrayList in Java
- Initialize an ArrayList in Java
- Synchronization of ArrayList in Java
- How to get ArrayList from Stream in Java 8
- Arraylist lastIndexOf() in Java with example
- ArrayList vs LinkedList in Java
- Reverse an ArrayList in Java
- Array of ArrayList in Java
- ArrayList vs. HashMap in Java
- ArrayList isEmpty() in Java with example
- ArrayList trimToSize() in Java with example
- Custom ArrayList in Java
- Get first and last elements from ArrayList in Java
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.