Array classes are generally more efficient, light-weight and reliable than C-style arrays. The introduction of array class from C++11 has offered a better alternative for C-style arrays.
This function is used to return the reference to the element present at the position given as the parameter to the function.
array_name.at(position) Parameters: Position of the element to be fetched.
Return: It return the reference to the element at the given position.
Input: array_name1 = [1, 2, 3] array_name1.at(2); Output: 3 Input: array_name2 = ['a', 'b', 'c', 'd', 'e'] array_name2.at(4); Output: e
Element present at position 2: 3 Element present at position 4: e
Time Complexity: Constant i.e. O(1).
Given an array of integers, print integers in alternate fashion starting from 1st position.
Input: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Output: 2 4 6 8 10
2 4 6 8 10
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- How to iterate over the elements of an std::tuple in C++
- How to access private/protected method outside a class in C++
- lvalues references and rvalues references in C++ with Examples
- Implementation of lower_bound() and upper_bound() in Array of Pairs in C++
- Difference between cout and std::cout in C++
- Sorting Vector of Arrays in C++
- C++ program to check whether a String is a Pangram or not
- Difference between pair in Multiset and Multimap in C++ STL
- How to use unordered_map efficiently in C++
- Difference between Array and Map
- Header files in C/C++ with Examples
- C++ Program for the Fractional Knapsack Problem
- Trigraphs in C++ with Examples
- Difference Between DART and C++
- How to fix auto keyword error in Dev-C++
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.