Given a word of length less than 10, the task is to find a number of ways in which it can be arranged without changing the relative position of vowel and consonants.
Input: "GEEKS" Output: 6 Input: "COMPUTER" Output: 720
- Count the vowels and consonants in the word
- Now find total number of ways to arrange vowel only
- Then find ways to arrange consonant only.
- Multiply both answer to get the Total ways = (no of ways to arrange vowel only)*(no of ways to arrange consonant only)
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Substrings starting with vowel and ending with consonants and vice versa
- Find the number of words of X vowels and Y consonants that can be formed from M vowels and N consonants
- Number of words that can be made using exactly P consonants and Q vowels from the given string
- Count strings with consonants and vowels at alternate position
- Reorder the position of the words in alphabetical order
- Replace consonants with next immediate consonants alphabetically in a String
- Check if the given string of words can be formed from words present in the dictionary
- Count words that appear exactly two times in an array of words
- Find the arrangement of queue at given time
- Check if the given string is vowel prime
- Alternate vowel and consonant string
- Arrangement of the characters of a word such that all vowels are at odd places
- Replace every vowels with lexicographically next vowel in a String
- Count of adjacent Vowel Consonant Pairs
- Program to find if a character is vowel or Consonant
- Lexicographically first alternate vowel and consonant string
- Program to accept Strings starting with a Vowel
- Maximum height of triangular arrangement of array values
- Count the nodes of the tree whose weighted string contains a vowel
- Print all Subsequences of String which Start with Vowel and End with Consonant.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.