Recently Arista Networks visited our campus for hiring interns and full timers.
Minimum CGPA required was 8.5.There were a total of 3 rounds.
Round 1 : Online coding round conducted on Hacker Rank(1.5 hours)
There were 4 coding questions and 5 MCQ’s to be solved in 90 minutes.
Q1 Remove adjacent elements from circular linked list if they are same.
eg - Input - 1 1 2 2 3 4 1 Output- 1 2 3 4
Tricky part was that the last element is adjacent to first element in Circular Linked List
Q2 Print n’th (n<=20000) fibonacci number in hexadecimal form.
eg- Input – 8
Output – 15 since 8th fibonacci no is 21 it's hexadecimal is 15
Had to use string addition and divison for solving it.
Q3 Given a string and numbers decrypt it and find pattern for encrypting other strings.
Pattern was like 158-a 157-b …. 133-z
Given – heab (151 154 158 157)
just observe the pattern
Input – abc
Output- 158 157 156
Q4 It was based on DFS and we were supposed to do topological sort.
Tricky part was to think that the question was to find topological sort.
MCQ's were based on C (pointers,dynamic memory allocation,etc)
Round 2 : FTF Technical Round (45 minutes)
1 Discussion on the questions solved and not solved in online coding round.
2 Asked about pointers and dynamic memory allocation in C.
3 Implement LRU Cache(Used queue)
4 Implement Web Crawler(Gave him a DFS based approach)
5 Asked about OOP’s concepts.
6 Given 6 digit no find duplicates in O(n) time and minimum space(He wanted an approach based on bit array).
7 Different types of scheduling algorithms in OS
8 How to implement a dynamic array(vector) in C
9 Memory layout of program(Stack Heap and other sections)
Round 3 : FTF Techinal and HR Round (30 minutes)
1 Print elements of BST in sorted order.(Inorder traversal)
2 Print vertical traversal of binary tree(Both recursive and iterative)
3 Store phone no in phone directory such that you can retrieve information based on phone numbers
4 Maintain k most frequently dialed numbers in a phone
5 Question based on trie trees
6 Given an array of numbers find no of subarrays that begin with 3 and end with 6
7 Display all running process in linux (use top command)
8 Difference between zombie and orphan process
9 Why do you want to join Arista??
Thanks GFG for being a perfect platform for practice.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Arista Networks Interview | Set 3
- Arista Networks Interview | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Arista Networks Interview | Set 7 (For Internship)
- Arista Networks Interview | Set 4 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Arista Networks Internship (On campus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Arista Network Interview | Set 1
- Arista Network Interview | Set 2 (On Campus Full Term)
- AVI Networks Interview Experience
- Nokia Networks Interview Experience
- Juniper Networks Interview Experience
- Barracuda Networks Interview Experience