About Company :
Aricent is a global design and engineering company innovating for customers in the digital era, headquartered in Santa Clara, California. Aricent was founded in 2006. Aricent services include Software product Quality Engineering, Telecom Total Testing, Media and Entertainment Testing, Semiconductor Testing, Industrial Automation Testing, Consumer Electronics Testing, etc.
Aricent was awarded with CISCO Partnership Award in 2015. Aricent was awarded with Best VLSI/Embedded Design – Established Indian Company.
Recruitment Process :
Aricent conducts 4 rounds to select freshers as Assistant System Engineer in their organisation.
- Online Round
- Group Disciussion
- Technical Round
- HR Round / Managerial Round
Academic Criteria :
- 75 percent or above in B.Tech, Class X and XII.
- No backlogs at the time of interview
- There should bw no year gap
Written Round :
The Online round consists of four major sections namely Analytical Ability, Quantitative Ability Test, Verbal Ability and Technical Test. Technical section mainly contains questions from networking, operating system and languages.
Group Discussion :
Group discussion is the next round in their recruitment process. In this round, they check your confidence.
Technical Round :
The students who clear the Group Discussion round are called for Technical Round. In this round, you can expect questions from Operating Systems, Computer Networks and language based questions. To clear this round you should be clear with your basics. You should be prepared with Basic Data structures and Algorithms, DBMS, Operating System, Networking, OOPs concepts and a programming language of your choice. Students from branches other than CS should prepare for other two subjects related to their branch. CS students will be expected to write codes in the interview. They also ask questions from resume. Sometimes they conduct two technical rounds. You may be asked puzzles in this round. To be prepared for puzzles you can practice from our Puzzles section.
HR Round / Managerial Round :
Sometimes they only ask HR questions like :
1. Tell me about Yourself
2. Why Aricent ?
3. How you see yourself after five years from now ?
4. Are you willing to work on weekends?
5. Are you willing to work on Diwali?
6. Are you willing to sign a bond?
Sometimes, they conduct face-to-face round with Director and Technical Managers in Managerial Round.
Questions Asked in Aricent :
- Why normalization is required?
- What is the function of the OSI Session Layer?
- Difference between mac address and ip address.
- Difference between ARP and RARP?
- can you modify the constant variable in c
- What is the difference between char a and char a?
- What is Fibonacci search?
- Difference between Binary Search and Fibonacci search?
- How do signed and unsigned numbers affect memory?
- What happens when you type a URL in web browser?
- more >>
It is always beneficial if you know what it is to be there at that moment. So, to give you an advantage, we provide you Interview Experiences of candidates who have been in your situation earlier. Make the most of it.
Where to Apply ?
This article is contributed by Amit Khandelwal. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using write.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.