ARI Simulation Internship Interview Experience | On-Campus 2021
Round-1: The first round comprised of 90 MCQ questions including aptitude, logical, C output questions, and technical portions (Test Duration: 90 min):
- Puzzle and Analytics(40)
- C & C++(50)
- I would suggest doing practice from sites like GeeksforGeeks, Indiabix, etc. as it will give the confidence to solve problems.
- The technical aptitude part covered questions from computer networks, operating systems, data structures. C output questions were also there.
Suggestion: I would suggest doing quizzes from GeeksforGeeks to get in touch with all concepts of C and other subjects.
- Solve the questions with a calm mind.
- Don’t stress yourself during the test because you have to do 90 questions in 90 minutes.
- Don’t spend too much time on any question if you are not able to do it on the first attempt.
Round-2(Technical Interview Round-1): This interview lasted for about 35 minutes.
- Firstly the interviewer asked me to give a brief intro. Then he asked me to explain the projects I did.
- Questions from the project. My project was on API Based website. So he asked me what is API?.
- Asked me about my contribution to the Internship.
- What is a Copy constructor?
- What is polymorphism? Compile and run-time.
- He asked me to explain the algorithm for the string atoi question (https://practice.geeksforgeeks.org/problems/implement-atoi/1)
Tips: You should know each and every word of your Resume.
Round-3(Technical Interview Round-2): Firstly the interviewer asked me to give a brief intro. Then he asked me to explain the projects I did.
- Again discussion on all projects.
- Virtual function and Pure virtual function.
- 4 Pillars of OOPS and explain briefly.
- Overloading and overriding.
- Static keyword.
Tips: Explain by giving explanations.
- Agree, Disagree, Neutral, Strongly agree, Strongly disagree Type question.
- Example – My goals in life are clear
Tips: Know yourself before any interview. Be calm & answer politely.
Tips: They are focused more on C++.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...