Given two integers A, B representing the length of two sides of a triangle and an integer K representing the angle between them in radian, the task is to calculate the area of the triangle from the given information.
Input: a = 9, b = 12, K = 2
Area of triangle = 1 / 2 * (9 * 12 * Sin 2) = 35.12
Input: A = 2, B = 4, K = 1
Consider the following triangle ABC with sides A, B, C, and an angle K between sides A and B.
Then, the area of the triangle can be calculated using the Side-Angle-Side formula:
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Time Complexity: O(1)
Auxiliary Space: O(1)
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Nth angle of a Polygon whose initial angle and per angle increment is given
- Find other two sides and angles of a right angle triangle
- Find other two sides of a right angle triangle
- Find area of triangle if two vectors of two adjacent sides are given
- Length of diagonal of a parallelogram using adjacent sides and angle between them
- Angle subtended by the chord when the angle subtended by another chord of same length is given
- Find the length of the median of a Triangle if length of sides are given
- Number of triangles formed by joining vertices of n-sided polygon with two common sides and no common sides
- Number of ways to arrange 2*N persons on the two sides of a table with X and Y persons on opposite sides
- Find all sides of a right angled triangle from given hypotenuse and area | Set 1
- Length of remaining two sides of a Triangle from a given side and its adjacent angles
- Biggest Reuleaux Triangle within a Square which is inscribed within a Right angle Triangle
- Count right angled triangles in a matrix having two of its sides parallel to sides of the matrix
- Area of a largest square fit in a right angle triangle
- Angle between a chord and a tangent when angle in the alternate segment is given
- Exterior angle of a cyclic quadrilateral when the opposite interior angle is given
- Angle subtended by the chord to center of the circle when the angle subtended by the another equal chord of a congruent circle is given
- Program to calculate angle on circumference subtended by the chord when the central angle subtended by the chord is given
- Find the area of rhombus from given Angle and Side length
- Length of diagonals of a Rhombus using length of Side and vertex Angle
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.