Given the median of the Equilateral triangle M, the task is to find the area of the circumcircle of this equilateral triangle using the median M.
Input: M = 3
Input: M = 6
Therefore, the radius of the circle with the given median of the equilateral triangle inscribed in the circle can be derived as:
Then the area of the circle can be calculated using the approach used in this article
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Program to calculate area of Circumcircle of an Equilateral Triangle
- Area of Circumcircle of a Right Angled Triangle
- Area of circle which is inscribed in equilateral triangle
- Program to calculate area and perimeter of equilateral triangle
- Area of Equilateral triangle inscribed in a Circle of radius R
- Maximum area of rectangle inscribed in an equilateral triangle
- Program to calculate the Area and Perimeter of Incircle of an Equilateral Triangle
- Area of a square inscribed in a circle which is inscribed in an equilateral triangle
- Area of the circumcircle of any triangles with sides given
- Biggest Reuleaux Triangle inscribed within a Square inscribed in an equilateral triangle
- Time required to meet in equilateral triangle
- Largest hexagon that can be inscribed within an equilateral triangle
- Biggest Square that can be inscribed within an Equilateral triangle
- Count of distinct rectangles inscribed in an equilateral triangle
- Largest square that can be inscribed within a hexagon which is inscribed within an equilateral triangle
- Area of Reuleaux Triangle
- Area of Incircle of a Right Angled Triangle
- Area of a Triangle from the given lengths of medians
- Area of a triangle inside a parallelogram
- Find the coordinates of a triangle whose Area = (S / 2)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.