Given here is an equilateral triangle with side length a, the task is to find the area of the circle inscribed in that equilateral triangle.
Input : a = 4 Output : 4.1887902047863905 Input : a = 10 Output : 26.1799387799
Area of equilateral triangle =
Semi perimeter of equilateral triangle = (a + a + a) / 2
Radius of inscribed circle r = Area of equilateral triangle / Semi perimeter of equilateral triangle
Area of circle = PI*(r*r) =
Below is the implementation of above approach:
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Area of a square inscribed in a circle which is inscribed in an equilateral triangle
- Biggest Reuleaux Triangle inscribed within a Square inscribed in an equilateral triangle
- Largest square that can be inscribed within a hexagon which is inscribed within an equilateral triangle
- Area of Equilateral triangle inscribed in a Circle of radius R
- Area of a circle inscribed in a rectangle which is inscribed in a semicircle
- Area of a square inscribed in a circle which is inscribed in a hexagon
- Area of a triangle inscribed in a rectangle which is inscribed in an ellipse
- Maximum area of rectangle inscribed in an equilateral triangle
- Maximum count of Equilateral Triangles that can be formed within given Equilateral Triangle
- Radius of the biggest possible circle inscribed in rhombus which in turn is inscribed in a rectangle
- Area of the circle that has a square and a circle inscribed in it
- Biggest Reuleaux Triangle inscribed within a square which is inscribed within an ellipse
- Biggest Reuleaux Triangle inscribed within a square which is inscribed within a hexagon
- Biggest Square that can be inscribed within an Equilateral triangle
- Largest hexagon that can be inscribed within an equilateral triangle
- Count of distinct rectangles inscribed in an equilateral triangle
- Biggest Reuleaux Triangle within a Square which is inscribed within a Circle
- Biggest Reuleaux Triangle within a Square which is inscribed within a Right angle Triangle
- Find area of the larger circle when radius of the smaller circle and difference in the area is given
- Program to calculate area and perimeter of equilateral triangle
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.