Given here is an equilateral triangle with side length a, the task is to find the area of the circle inscribed in that equilateral triangle.
Input : a = 4 Output : 4.1887902047863905 Input : a = 10 Output : 26.1799387799
Area of equilateral triangle =
Semi perimeter of equilateral triangle = (a + a + a) / 2
Radius of inscribed circle r = Area of equilateral triangle / Semi perimeter of equilateral triangle
Area of circle = PI*(r*r) =
Below is the implementation of above approach:
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Area of a square inscribed in a circle which is inscribed in an equilateral triangle
- Area of Equilateral triangle inscribed in a Circle of radius R
- Maximum area of rectangle inscribed in an equilateral triangle
- Biggest Reuleaux Triangle inscribed within a Square inscribed in an equilateral triangle
- Largest square that can be inscribed within a hexagon which is inscribed within an equilateral triangle
- Biggest Square that can be inscribed within an Equilateral triangle
- Largest hexagon that can be inscribed within an equilateral triangle
- Count of distinct rectangles inscribed in an equilateral triangle
- Area of a square inscribed in a circle which is inscribed in a hexagon
- Area of a circle inscribed in a rectangle which is inscribed in a semicircle
- Area of a triangle inscribed in a rectangle which is inscribed in an ellipse
- Area of Circumcircle of an Equilateral Triangle using Median
- Area of the circle that has a square and a circle inscribed in it
- Program to calculate area and perimeter of equilateral triangle
- Program to calculate area of Circumcircle of an Equilateral Triangle
- Program to calculate the Area and Perimeter of Incircle of an Equilateral Triangle
- How to draw Inscribed circle of a triangle using p5.js ?
- Area of circle inscribed within rhombus
- Area of decagon inscribed within the circle
- Area of largest Circle that can be inscribed in a SemiCircle
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.