Given here is an equilateral triangle with side length a, the task is to find the area of the circle inscribed in that equilateral triangle.
Input : a = 4 Output : 4.1887902047863905 Input : a = 10 Output : 26.1799387799
Area of equilateral triangle =
Semi perimeter of equilateral triangle = (a + a + a) / 2
Radius of inscribed circle r = Area of equilateral triangle / Semi perimeter of equilateral triangle
Area of circle = PI*(r*r) =
Below is the implementation of above approach:
- Area of a square inscribed in a circle which is inscribed in an equilateral triangle
- Area of Equilateral triangle inscribed in a Circle of radius R
- Maximum area of rectangle inscribed in an equilateral triangle
- Biggest Reuleaux Triangle inscribed within a Square inscribed in an equilateral triangle
- Largest square that can be inscribed within a hexagon which is inscribed within an equilateral triangle
- Largest hexagon that can be inscribed within an equilateral triangle
- Biggest Square that can be inscribed within an Equilateral triangle
- Count of distinct rectangles inscribed in an equilateral triangle
- Area of a square inscribed in a circle which is inscribed in a hexagon
- Area of a circle inscribed in a rectangle which is inscribed in a semicircle
- Area of a triangle inscribed in a rectangle which is inscribed in an ellipse
- Area of the circle that has a square and a circle inscribed in it
- Program to calculate area and perimeter of equilateral triangle
- Program to calculate area of Circumcircle of an Equilateral Triangle
- Program to calculate the Area and Perimeter of Incircle of an Equilateral Triangle
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.