Given here is an ellipse with axes length 2a and 2b, which inscribes a rectangle of length l and breadth h, which in turn inscribes a triangle.The task is to find the area of this triangle.
Input: a = 4, b = 3 Output: 12 Input: a = 5, b = 2 Output: 10
We know the Area of the rectangle inscribed within the ellipse is, Ar = 2ab(Please refer here),
also the area of the triangle inscribed within the rectangle s, A = Ar/2 = ab(Please refer here)
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Largest ellipse that can be inscribed within a rectangle which in turn is inscribed within a semicircle
- Biggest Reuleaux Triangle inscribed within a square which is inscribed within an ellipse
- Area of a circle inscribed in a rectangle which is inscribed in a semicircle
- Area of Largest rectangle that can be inscribed in an Ellipse
- Area of the biggest ellipse inscribed within a rectangle
- Area of a square inscribed in a circle which is inscribed in an equilateral triangle
- Ratio of area of a rectangle with the rectangle inscribed in it
- Area of largest triangle that can be inscribed within a rectangle
- Maximum area of rectangle inscribed in an equilateral triangle
- Biggest Reuleaux Triangle inscribed within a Square inscribed in an equilateral triangle
- Radius of the biggest possible circle inscribed in rhombus which in turn is inscribed in a rectangle
- Largest square that can be inscribed within a hexagon which is inscribed within an equilateral triangle
- Biggest Reuleaux Triangle inscribed within a square which is inscribed within a hexagon
- Area of a square inscribed in a circle which is inscribed in a hexagon
- Largest triangle that can be inscribed in an ellipse
- Biggest Reuleaux Triangle within a Square which is inscribed within a Right angle Triangle
- Area of the Largest square that can be inscribed in an ellipse
- Find the area of largest circle inscribed in ellipse
- Area of circle which is inscribed in equilateral triangle
- Maximum area of a Rectangle that can be circumscribed about a given Rectangle of size LxW
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.