Prerequisite – PL/SQL introduction
In PL/SQL code groups of commands are arranged within a block. A block group related declarations or statements. In declare part, we declare variables and between begin and end part, we perform the operations.
Given the value of the length, breadth, and the task is to calculate the area and perimeter of the Rectangle.
Input: l = 2, b = 2 Output: Area = 4, Perimeter = 8 Input: l = 4, b = 8 Output: Area = 32, Perimeter=24
Area of rectangle:
Perimeter of rectangle:
Below is the required implementation:
Area of the rectangle is 21 Perimeter of the rectangle is 20
- Maximum area of a Rectangle that can be circumscribed about a given Rectangle of size LxW
- Program to find Perimeter / Circumference of Square and Rectangle
- Find the area and perimeter of right triangle in PL/SQL
- Area and Perimeter of a circle in PL/SQL
- Area of a Square | Using Side, Diagonal and Perimeter
- Largest subset of rectangles such that no rectangle fit in any other rectangle
- Find minimum area of rectangle with given set of coordinates
- Number of squares of maximum area in a rectangle
- Sum of Area of all possible square inside a rectangle
- Area of Largest rectangle that can be inscribed in an Ellipse
- Find the percentage change in the area of a Rectangle
- Area of the largest Rectangle without a given point
- Difference between SQL and PLSQL
- PLSQL | LOG Function
- PLSQL | INSTR Function
- PLSQL | INSTRB Function
- PLSQL | LENGTH2 Function
- PLSQL | SOUNDEX Function
- PLSQL | ASCII Function
- PLSQL | CONCAT Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.