Prerequisite – PL/SQL introduction
In PL/SQL code groups of commands are arranged within a block. A block group related declarations or statements. In declare part, we declare variables and between begin and end part, we perform the operations.
Given the value of the length, breadth, and the task is to calculate the area and perimeter of the Rectangle.
Input: l = 2, b = 2 Output: Area = 4, Perimeter = 8 Input: l = 4, b = 8 Output: Area = 32, Perimeter=24
Area of rectangle:
Perimeter of rectangle:
Below is the required implementation:
Area of the rectangle is 21 Perimeter of the rectangle is 20
- Program to find Perimeter / Circumference of Square and Rectangle
- Area and Perimeter of a circle in PL/SQL
- Find the area and perimeter of right triangle in PL/SQL
- Sum of Area of all possible square inside a rectangle
- Number of squares of maximum area in a rectangle
- Find minimum area of rectangle with given set of coordinates
- Area of Largest rectangle that can be inscribed in an Ellipse
- Comparisons between SQL vs PLSQL
- Largest subset of rectangles such that no rectangle fit in any other rectangle
- Circumradius of the rectangle
- Draw Rectangle in C graphics
- Path in a Rectangle with Circles
- Finding the best fit rectangle that covers a given point
- Program to print a rectangle pattern
- Count number of squares in a rectangle
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.