Prerequisite – PL/SQL introduction
In PL/SQL code groups of commands are arranged within a block. A block group related declarations or statements. In declare part, we declare variables and between begin and end part, we perform the operations.
Given the value of the length, breadth, and the task is to calculate the area and perimeter of the Rectangle.
Input: l = 2, b = 2 Output: Area = 4, Perimeter = 8 Input: l = 4, b = 8 Output: Area = 32, Perimeter=24
Area of rectangle:
Perimeter of rectangle:
Below is the required implementation:
Area of the rectangle is 21 Perimeter of the rectangle is 20
- Program to find Perimeter / Circumference of Square and Rectangle
- Area and Perimeter of a circle in PL/SQL
- Find the area and perimeter of right triangle in PL/SQL
- Sum of Area of all possible square inside a rectangle
- Area of Largest rectangle that can be inscribed in an Ellipse
- Number of squares of maximum area in a rectangle
- Find minimum area of rectangle with given set of coordinates
- Largest subset of rectangles such that no rectangle fit in any other rectangle
- PLSQL | COS Function
- PLSQL | SIN Function
- PLSQL | ABS Function
- PLSQL | EXP Function
- Difference between SQL and PLSQL
- PLSQL : || Operator
- PLSQL | LOG Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.