- About Company
- Recruitment Process
- Questions Asked in Arcesium
- Interview Experiences
- Where to Apply ?
About Company :
Arcesium is a post-trade technology and professional services firm. They offer a new way for hedge fund managers to scale their business while maintaining control of critical non-investment activities. Arcesium combines a comprehensive and fully-integrated technology platform with a team of experienced hedge fund professionals to solve the most complex post-trade challenges of asset managers.
Building on a platform developed and tested by one of the world’s leading hedge funds, the D. E. Shaw group launched Arcesium as an independent company in 2015. Company has headquarter in New York City, NY. They received additional equity backing from their second seed client, Blackstone Alternative Asset Management, the world’s largest discretionary allocator to hedge funds. By providing cutting-edge technology, automation, and security, Arcesium enables clients’ operations, accounting, treasury, and enterprise data management teams to achieve unparalleled results.
Arcesium India won the “Best Partner Award 2016-2017” conferred by the Indian Development Foundation (IDF), a national NGO committed to health, education, and development of India, for their impactful Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives. Arcesium India also won the awards for “Leading Practices in Benefits Administration” and “Leading Practices in Learning & Development”.Know more about Arcesium
Recruitment Process :
Arcesium conducts 5-6 rounds to select freshers as Assistant System Engineer in their organisation.
- Online Round
- Technical Round 1
- Technical Round 2
- Technical Round 3
- Technical Round 4
- HR Round
Academic Criteria :
- 70 percent or above in B.Tech, Class X and XII.
- No backlogs at the time of interview
Written Round :
The Online round consists of two parts which is conducted on some online coding platform (hackerRank). First part contains Technical and Aptitude based MCQs and the second part contains two or three coding problems. MCQs cover the topics including – DSA, Operating Systems, C, C++, Java basics.
- Try to attempt all the questions, if no negative marking
- Do all the coding problems. Sometimes, only those are called for next round who have done all the coding problems.
Technical Round :
The students who clear the written round are called for Technical Interview. To clear technical interview rounds you should be clear with your basics and also have in depth knowledge of Data structures and Algorithms, DBMS, Operating System and Networking. Students will be expected to write codes in the interview. They also ask questions from resume. You may be asked puzzles in this round. To be prepared for puzzles you can practice from our Puzzles section.
- Mention only those projects in resume which you know thoroughly
- Prepare well for Operating system and Database management
- Before interview fo through the company website
HR Round :
You can expect HR questions like :
1. Tell me about Yourself
2. Why Arcesium ?
3. How you see yourself after five years from now ?
4. What are your strengths and weaknesses ?
5. Questions form resume
Questions Asked in Arcesium :
- What is Application Programming Interface (API)?
- What is Accessibility Testing?
- What?s the Software Testing?
- Process 1 in unix?
- What is the use of scheduler?
- How does Scheduler work?
- web application
- Security test
- cookies in rest api
- Event viewer
- more >>
It is always beneficial if you know what it is to be there at that moment. So, to give you an advantage, we provide you Interview Experiences of candidates who have been in your situation earlier. Make the most of it.
Where to Apply ?
- Fab.com Recruitment Process
- IBM Recruitment Process 2019
- eBay Recruitment Process
- CarWale Recruitment Process
- NHAI Recruitment Process
- Dell Recruitment Process
- Teradata Recruitment Process
- Bloomberg Recruitment Process
- 3DPLM Recruitment Process
- Flipkart Recruitment Process
- Amazon Recruitment Process
- Samsung Recruitment Process
- Adobe Recruitment Process
- Microsoft Recruitment Process
- SanDisk Recruitment Process
- Oracle Recruitment Process
- Codenation Recruitment Process
- Capgemini Recruitment Process
- Wipro Recruitment Process
- Cisco Recruitment Process
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.