Initial Online Screening:
There were 3 questions conducted in hackerrank:
- I dont remember the first one .
- Your job was to find the number of elements in the set of any number. Only those numbers will be there in set which are isomorphic to the given number.
Input : 11
Output : 9
because 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, 99 are all isomorphic
- It was a tree question.it was tough.
On site interview in Hyderabad
This round was a screening round ( technical + hr )
The interview lasted for 35 – 40 mins. It started with : Introduce yourself.
I did that for 3 mins. Then they asked about the project in my resume. It was done in PHP / HTML / SQL.
It was live so i showed them online.They asked me few questions about it.
Then they Asked me one algorithm question:
- How to Maximize the profit if you are given the rates of stock in a day array.
I asked them a counter question if we have limit on the number of times we can buy and sell? They said no.
Also if we could sell and buy on the same day.
I gave them O(n) solution for the problem. Using local maxima and minima method.
They then asked me one SQL question:
1. Given two tables.
In inventory negative qty tells that the product was sold.The question was to generate a report consisting of all the products that were sold and how much was the total sale for that particular product?
select o.pid, product.name, sum(o.qty)*product.price
from orderhistory o
JOIN product product
GROUP by o.pid, product.name
They then asked questions on OOPS / Java.
Difference between inheritance and abstract classes.
This round went for 1 hr 15 mins
- Tell me about yourself?
- Algorithm Question similar to https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/nuts-bolts-problem-lock-key-problem/
I gave an inital solution of O(n^2) complexity. They asked me to optimize it. I tried a lot then figured out a solution similar to quicksort using. So overall complexity was O(nlogn)
- They asked me a bar raiser question. To design a Parking Lot System . I talked to interviewer and figured out the main features to be required.
Take help from : https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/design-parking-lot-using-object-oriented-principles/
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 10 (Off-Campus)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Off-Campus (1+ yr experienced)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 6 (On campus for Internship)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 7 (On campus for Internship)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 8 (On campus for Internship)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 9 (On campus for Internship)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 11 (On campus for Internship)
- Arcesium Interview Experience 2018 ( Intern, On Campus )
- Arcesium Interview Experience (On Campus for FTE)
- Arcesium Interview Experience ( FTE On-Campus)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Arcesium Interview Experience for On-Campus Internship 2021
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Amdocs Off Campus Interview | Set 13 (Off-Campus)
- D E Shaw Interview Experience | Set 17 (Arcesium for 1 Yr & 8 Months Experienced)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 1
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 3 (For QA)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.