Round 1: Aptitude
Aptitude was good to test all logical , quantitative, qualitative and analytical skills.
There was 40 questions to be attempted in 20 minutes.
They selected 100 students out of 200 for next round.
Round 2: Coding Round
Coding test was conducted on Mettl platform. It was language lenient. There were 3 coding questions from Strings and arrays. Each Question has different difficulty levels like easy, difficult and hard.
They shortlisted around 40 students for interviews.
It was a skype interview .I was asked about my coding round questions.We discussed the ways to optimize the solutions and different approaches towards a single questions . Questions were from data structures and algorithms.
- Aptean Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.