Round 1: Aptitude
Aptitude was good to test all logical , quantitative, qualitative and analytical skills.
There was 40 questions to be attempted in 20 minutes.
They selected 100 students out of 200 for next round.
Round 2: Coding Round
Coding test was conducted on Mettl platform. It was language lenient. There were 3 coding questions from Strings and arrays. Each Question has different difficulty levels like easy, difficult and hard.
They shortlisted around 40 students for interviews.
It was a skype interview .I was asked about my coding round questions.We discussed the ways to optimize the solutions and different approaches towards a single questions . Questions were from data structures and algorithms.
- Aptean Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Zomato Interview Experience (1 years Experience)
- Hike Interview Experience | Set 7(For SDE iOS) | 2+ Years Experience
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Interview Experience at Naggaro 2019 (3 yrs of Experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
- Groupon Interview Experience -SDE 2 (6 years experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Amazon Interview Experience (For Experience - 2.8 yrs) | SDE 1
- Mentor Graphics (Siemens) Interview Experience (For Experience – 3 yrs) | Sr. MTS
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience (SDE-1, 8 month experience, Refferal)
- Delhivery Interview Experience - 1 year of experience
- Juspay Interview Experience - 1 yr. Experience through Hackerearth | SDE - 1
- Paytm Java Interview Experience( 2-4 year Experience during COVID19 )
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | On-Campus Virtual Experience
- Paytm Interview Experience for SDE-1 | 2 Year of Experience
- Valuelabs-Hyderabad Interview Experience | On-Campus Interview
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.