Company : Aptean
Profile : Associate Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Selection Process :
There were 3 rounds :
- Online Aptitude.
- Online Coding Round.
- Technical Skype Interview + HR.
Round 1: Aptitude
It was an aptitude test with 40 questions to solved in 20 minutes. This test was based on CCAT test. Out of 271, around 105 students were selected for round 2.
Round 2: Coding Round
The test was conducted on Mettl platform. There were 3 coding questions and 5 technical MCQ’s. We were allowed to code in any preferred language. Questions were moderate. They shortlisted 44 students for interview.
Round 3: Interview
It was a Skype interview. I was asked about my Hackathon projects. Some questions were from Core Java.
Most questions were from Data Structure & Algorithms.
Result : Placed.
- Aptean Interview Experience
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.