Round 1: Coding Round :
4 Coding Questions that need to be answered on pen and paper, 3 correct solution is selection criteria in this round
Question 4 : Some question related to 26 alphabets and their counts
Round 2: 1st F2F Technical Round
Question on Projects, SpringBoot and Data Structures, Internal working of HashMap and Hashset in Java, Question on String Literal, difference in HTTP PUT and POST,
Can we write put logic in get and get logic in put ?
What is Singleton Class ? Can we break Singleton Class ?
Round 3: 2nd F2F Technical Round
Toughest Round, Question on Projects, Transaction Management in Spring, Spring Mechanism, @Autowired, @Qualifier, @Query Annotations, basic question on SpringBoot, @OneToMany and @ManyToMany in SpringBoot
Question on Java Memory Allocation, Garbage Collection, Errors coming in API, difference in Error and Exceptions, String Literal vs String created by new keyword, Methods of Object class, Question on Hashcode and equals, Contract of Hashcode and equals, Thread management, Questions on wait and notify, Builder, Factory and Singleton Pattern
Print Even and Odd Numbers Using 2 Threads | https://www.baeldung.com/java-even-odd-numbers-with-2-threads
Round 4 : Hiring Manager Round – F2F
Easier than previous rounds, Director of Technology took the interview, Asked in detail about every project i’ve written in my resume and told details of organisation and future works.
After one day i got the call from HR that i was selected. Thanks to GeeksForGeeks for all Help 🙂
- Expedia Interview Experience | Set 7 (4.5 Years Experienced for SDE1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 347 (1.8 Years Experienced for SDE1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 150 (SDE1 for 1 Year Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 259 (1 Yr Experienced for SDE1)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 264 (Experienced for SDE1)
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 15 (1 Year Experienced for SDE1)
- Goldman Sachs Interview for SDE1 position(One year experienced).
- Huawei Interview Experience | OnSite Interview ( 5 years experienced)
- Intuit Interview Experience | Set 7 (For 3.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft IDC interview Experience | Set 47 (For 1.7 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft interview Experience | Set 48 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience| Set 14 (1+ Years Experienced)
- Mentor Graphics Interview Experience | Set 1 (1+ years experienced)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 7 (For 2 Years Experienced)
- British Telecom Interview Experience | Set 1 (1+ years experienced)
- Cloud Lending Interview Experience | Set 1 (For 2.5 Years Experienced)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 16 (For 2+ Years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 245 (For 2.5 Years Experienced)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 37 (3.5 Years Experienced)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 38 (4.6 Years Experienced)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.