Given a dataset of raw images, which usually need some pre-processing, which one person has to do physically. It is generally a task that requires some repetitive operation to perform for each image. Well, we can easily automate this process using some simple Python code and some libraries with it. So without further adieu, let’s see how to apply changes to all the images in given folder and save it to some destination folder using Python PIL.
Let’s install all the required modules –
pip3 install pillow pip3 install os-sys
We will be parsing all the images in the folder to apply changes/operations to all of them simultaneously.
Sample images from the folder –
- Python | OCR on All the Images present in a Folder Simultaneously
- Python | Pandas.apply()
- Python | How and where to apply Feature Scaling?
- Python | Pandas Series.apply()
- Reading images in Python
- Working with Images in Python
- Extract images from video in Python
- Python | Display images with PyGame
- Python | Working with PNG Images using Matplotlib
- Python | Grayscaling of Images using OpenCV
- How to download Google Images using Python
- Python | Uploading images in Django
- Python | Denoising of colored images using opencv
- Get emotions of images using Microsoft emotion API in Python
- Python | Intensity Transformation Operations on Images
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.