Round 1: Aptitude Round(30 questions in 1 hour)
Round 2: Technical Written(Coding, DS & Algo, Puzzles 10 questions in 1 hour)
Round 3: Technical Interview
Here are all the questions asked in Technical written, coding and Interview Rounds.
1. Find kth largest element in O(n)
2. Find 5th last element in linked list in O(n)
3. Name all the stages of software development life cycle.
4. Employee getting nth highest salary in SQL query
5. Find last index of a element in sorted list in O(log n) when duplicates are present
6. Find presence of cycle in a linked list
7. Find duplicates in an array in O(n)
8. Check for palindrome in a linked list
10. What is a transaction
11. Transaction concurrency problems
12. Approaches to overcome those concurrency problems
Why platform independent
14. Tell about use of stacks in recursion
15. And explain using factorial of a number with recursion
16. Try catch with nested catch which exception will be executed in a program they gave.
17. Final yr project explain
18. Mention all types of data structures you know
19.Mention the sorting algos u know
20. Which sorting has best time complexity and quick sort vs Merge sort
21. Count total no of 1 that appears in numbers from 1 to 10, 000.
22. Program on checking some special kind of number.
Sum of factors of number = k
Sum of factors of k = number
Print all those special numbers in a range.
23.Design a cab rating system for both driver and customer with code to implement it.
24. Design based question means ER diagram flowchart type design asked on college exam management system.
25. And time complexity based…..
Where they would ask about the time complexity of a program and ask to implement a better solution to reduce TC
26. And puzzles were asked which you can study from geeksforgeeks puzzle section.
27. They asked about trending cutting edge technologies and then blabbed terms like big data, AI, data science, Machine learning.
They asked like what idea you have on them
28. What are the frontend and backend technologies used.
29. Asked about what all programming languages I know and how I have worked with them
30. And since I said I was doing testing in cognizant, they asked s bit on testing, my work in Cognizant and on automation xpaths.
- Samsung Research Institute Bangalore (Research Engineer)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Applied through website
- Tower Research Interview Experience | Set 2 (Software Developer)
- Applied Artificial Intelligence in Estonia : A global springboard for startups
- Microsoft Interview experience for full time position of software engineer at Microsoft Ireland Research
- Samsung Research Institute, Noida Interview Experience (Software Engineer)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 3 (Samsung Research Institute, Bangalore)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 4 (Samsung Research Institute, Delhi)
- Tower Research LLC Interview Experience | Set 1 (Telephonic Round for Internship)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Internship at Samsung Research Institute)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-Campus for Samsung Research Institute)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus for Samsung Research Institute, Noida)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 9 (On-Campus for Samsung Research Institute, Noida)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus for Samsung Research Institute, Noida)
- Tower Research Capital Interview Experience
- Xerox Research Interview Experience
- Samsung Bangalore Interview Experience for Research Profile
- Mercedes Benz Research Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Centillion Research, Bangalore Interview Experience
- Samsung Interview Experience | On-campus for Samsung Research Institute,Bangalore
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.