Append one dataframe to the end of another dataframe in R
In this article, we are going to append the data frame to another data frame using “$” operator in R Programming Language.
- Create vectors
- Create one dataframe (dataframe1) by passing these vectors
- Create another dataframe (dataframe2)by passing these vectors
- Finally, append the dataframe2 to dataframe1 using” $” operator.
- Display resultant dataframe
$ operator is used to add dataframe as a column.
- column_name is the name of the new column
- dataframe_two is the dataframe 2 that is appended
- dataframe_one is the first dataframe.
Let us break the problem down into smaller clusters and make it is to understand, Let us first create two dataframes independently.
After, two dataframes have been created let us append one into another.