Online round consisted of 10 Technical MCQs of Medium Level and 3 coding questions.
2. Number of Regions N Lines Divide Plane (formula based question, search google for explaination)
3. Greedy Problem
9 were shortlisted for interviews.
Started with “Tell me about yourself”
2. Check if each level of a binary tree is a palindrome or not (Hint : Level order traversal of tree)
Ended with some questions about projects done in the past.
1. Class design question on Tic Tac Toe.
2. How to implement call logs list in mobile phone (Write code and explain data structures used).
3. How is Hash Map implemented.
Even if you get stuck at any question, the interviewers are very friendly and help you to reach to the solution.
This round was Tech + HR
1. How to convert decimal to binary (number can be negative too)
2. Difference between C and C++
3. Explain OOPS concepts
4. Explain forms of Normalization
5. Explain OSI Model
1. Family Background
2. Projects in CV
3. Higher Education
All in all points to take care of –
1. Good communication skills
3. Serious Interest in the Company
4. Decent knowledge of some engineering courses like Databases, Computer Networks, OS and Data Structures
- Appdynamics Internship Interview Experience
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.