The lowercase filter is used to convert a string into lowercase letters.
- AngularJS | angular.lowercase() Function
- AngularJS | filter Filter
- AngularJs | uppercase Filter
- How to use filter within controllers in AngularJS ?
- AngularJS | currency Filter
- AngularJS | date Filter
- AngularJS | orderBy Filter
- AngularJS | json Filter
- AngularJS | limitTo Filter
- AngularJS | number Filter
- How to filter ng-repeat values according to ng-model using AngularJS ?
- How to iterate over filtered (ng-repeat filter) collection of objects in AngularJS ?
- PHP | Filter and Filter Constant
- Uppercase Booleans vs. Lowercase in PHP
- How to convert array values to lowercase in PHP ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.