ng-show and ng-hide Directive:
Both directives use to show or hide the element of HTML. It is depend upon the value of directives. Values are either “true” or “false”.
It disables the attribute of HTML elements. It binds the data to disabled HTML element’s attributes.
- AngularJS | ng-bind-html Directive
- How to use AngularJS to Display HTML content value ?
- How to insert HTML into view from AngularJS controller?
- AngularJS | API
- AngularJS and W3.CSS
- How to use *ngIf else in AngularJS ?
- AngularJS | ng-if Directive
- AngularJS | Scope
- AngularJS | Filters
- AngularJS | Services
- AngularJS | ng-app Directive
- AngularJS | Controllers
- AngularJS | Tables
- AngularJS | ng-cut Directive
- AngularJS | ng-value Directive
- AngularJS | ng-jq Directive
- AngularJS | ng-src Directive
- AngularJS | Expressions
- AngularJS | Includes
- AngularJS | Modules
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.