Applications in AngularJS enable the creation of real-time Applications. There are four primary steps involved in creation of Applications in AngularJS:
- Creation of List for an Application.
- Adding elements in the List.
- Removing elements from the List.
- Error Handling
Below are the steps for creations a Subject List Application:
Step 1: To start with, choose the list which you want to create. Then using, controller and ng-repeat directive display the elements of the array as a list.
Step 2: Use the text field, in your application with the help of the ng-model directive. In the controller, make a function named addNewSubject, and use the value of the addSubject input field to add a subject to the ‘name’ array. Add a button, to add a new subject using an ng-click directive.
Step 3: To remove a subject, make a remove function with the index as it’s a parameter. For each subject, make a span item and give them an ng-click directive to call the remove function.
Step 4: Errors need to be carefully handled.
For example: If the same subject is added twice in the list, it displays an error message.
- How to add Google map and Marker to your Application using AngularJS ?
- What is SPA (Single page application) in AngularJS?
- AngularJS | ng-show Directive
- Difference between Bootstrap and AngularJS
- AngularJS | currency Filter
- Introduction to AngularJS
- AngularJS | Factory Method
- AngularJS | ng-init Directive
- AngularJS | ng-if Directive
- AngularJS | ng-dblclick Directive
- AngularJS | ng-keypress Directive
- AngularJS | ng-keydown Directive
- AngularJS | ng-keyup Directive
- AngularJS | ng-href Directive
- AngularJS | ng-focus Directive
- AngularJS | ng-hide Directive
- AngularJS | ng-disabled Directive
- AngularJs | ng-list Directive
- AngularJS | ng-mouseup Directive
- AngularJS | ng-mousedown Directive
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.