To create animation effect in Angular.Js using ngAnimate module, that provides support for CSS based animations.
Using this sample code, the demonstration of hiding the division/section is showed up by checking the checkbox.
Steps to bring Animation using AngularJs into the picture:
- Include Angular.Js animate lib in script tag as:
- Refer to the ngAnimate module inside body tag as:
- ngAnimate module adds and removes classes.The Directives used in AngularJS that adds/removes classes are:
Examples: Below is the implementation of Angular.Js animation.
- CSS | Animations
- How to run two animations simultaneously in jQuery ?
- jQuery | Stop Animations
- Android Animations in Kotlin
- AngularJS | API
- AngularJS and W3.CSS
- AngularJS | Tables
- AngularJS | ng-src Directive
- AngularJS | Forms
- AngularJS | Services
- AngularJS | How to use ng-idle?
- AngularJS | Directives
- AngularJS | Directive
- AngularJS | Routing
- AngularJS | Modules
- AngularJS | ng-csp Directive
- AngularJS | Filters
- AngularJS | Includes
- AngularJS | Controllers
- AngularJS | ng-value Directive
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.