AngularJS and W3.CSS
What is W3.CSS?
- W3.CSS is a modern framework with built-in responsiveness and easy to learn and use compared to other CSS framework.
- Its aim is to speed up and simplify web development and support modern responsive devices like Mobile, Laptop, Tablet and Desktop
- W3.CSS was designed to be a high quality alternative to Bootstrap and is developed by w3school.com
What is angularJS?
- AngularJS is a structural framework for dynamic web apps which extends HTML with new attributes.
- It provides automated testing and is perfect for single page application
- It gives application a clean structure and lot of reusable code.
Most important part of W3.CSS :
- w3-container: adds a 16px left and right padding to any HTML element.
- w3-fontSize : w3-tiny, w3-small, w3-medium(default), w3-large, w3-xlarge, w3-xlarge, w3-xxlarge, w3-xxxlarge, w3-jumbo.
- w3-text: It provides css features like alignment, opacity, shadow, special effect.
- w3-input: It provides input cards, coloured labels, border, checkbox, radio buttons, etc
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up