What is W3.CSS?
- W3.CSS is a modern framework with built-in reponsiveness and easy to learn and use compared to other CSS framework.
- Its aim is to speed up and simplify web developement and support modern responsive devices like Mobile, Laptop, Tablet and Desktop
- W3.CSS was designed to be a high quality alternative to Bootstrap and is developed by w3school.com
What is angularJS?
- AngularJS is a structural framework for dynamic web apps which extends HTML with new attributes.
- It provides automated testing and is perfect for single page application
- It gives application a clean structure and lot of reusable code.
Most important part of W3.CSS :
- w3-container: adds a 16px left and right padding to any HTML element.
- w3-fontSize : w3-tiny, w3-small, w3-medium(default), w3-large, w3-xlarge, w3-xlarge, w3-xxlarge, w3-xxxlarge, w3-jumbo.
- w3-text: It provides css features like alignment, opacity, shadow, special effect.
- w3-input: It provides input cards, coloured labels, border, checkbox, radio buttons, etc
- AngularJS | API
- AngularJS | Includes
- AngularJS | ng-src Directive
- AngularJS | ng-jq Directive
- AngularJS | Controllers
- AngularJS | How to use ng-idle?
- AngularJS | Directives
- AngularJS | ng-app Directive
- AngularJS | Tables
- AngularJS | Directive
- AngularJS | Forms
- AngularJS | Services
- AngularJS | HTML DOM
- AngularJS | Animations
- AngularJS | Routing
- AngularJS | Modules
- AngularJS | ng-value Directive
- AngularJS | ng-csp Directive
- AngularJS | Filters
- Paging in AngularJS
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.