Angular forms MaxLengthValidator Directive
In this article, we are going to see what is MaxLengthValidator in Angular 10 and how to use it.
The MaxLengthValidator is used to synchronize a standalone FormControl instance to a form control element
<input maxLength ="number">
- [maxlength] [formControlName]
- [maxlength] [formControl]
- [maxlength] [ngModel]
- Create the Angular app to be used
- In app.component.html set maxLength to input so when you are putting data in that input element you cannot exceed the max constantly.
- Serve the angular app using ng serve to see the output.
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!