Android Developer Interview at Headstrong and SnapDeal
1) What is Heap Memory and Difference between stack and heap memory.
2) Why would you do the setContentView() in onCreate() of Activity class.
3) In an app where a component would get would stack up dynamically like experiences in LinkedIn. Would you declare a component in layout xml for this or you will create it dynamically and why.
1) How will you go about creating an in house GPS map system with Bluetooth.
2) How will you create a circle with color by using XML only.
3) How will you create an OCR application.
1st Written Round
1) What is the difference between an interface and abstract class.
2) Find maximum number in an array with increasing and then decreasing numbers.
3) Add two numbers represented by linked lists and represent the sum in third linked list.
4) 20 odd questions about activity base class, fragments types, service’s base class, Content Providers Functions, Loaders Functions and Out Of Bound Errors.
2nd Face to Face Round
1) What is lifecycle of Fragment
2) What is IPC and architecture of an app using .so file having its API exposed with IPC.
3) Binary Search.
4) Basic about Threads, Service and AsyncTask.
5) When will you use a messenger and a handler.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!