The interview consisted of 4 rounds: MCQs + Coding + Technical + Technical and HR. The process was entirely virtual and took place on hackerrank platform.
Round 1: This round consisted of 50 Multiple Choice Questions. It was for 3 hours.
- 25 aptitude questions
- 25 technical questions from topics like C, C++, DBMS, OS, Networking, etc,
Around 49 out of 119 candidates qualified for the next round.
Round 2: This round consisted of 3 coding questions. It was for 3 hours.
- Leetcode 741- Cherry Pickup – https://leetcode.com/problems/cherry-pickup/
- Leetcode 221- Largest Square of all 1’s in a matrix – https://leetcode.com/problems/maximal-square/
- Medium to hard graph problem (which could be solved by a little of observation + DFS or BFS)
Around 26 candidates were shortlisted for the next round.
Round 3: This was a technical interview round. It lasted for around 45-50 mins. It took place on codepair. The interviewer asked me about:
- C++ and real-life implementation of OOP
- DSA: a simple question on Linear Search which had to be improved to Binary Search (analyzing the time complexity is a must)
- OS: Conditions for Deadlock and its prevention and avoidance
- DBMS: Joins, intermediate tables, primary key, and foreign key
- I was asked to explain the code of the first question of the coding round
Around 18 people are qualified for the next round.
Round 4: This was a technical+HR Round. This also took place on codepair. I was asked to explain my project. As I had done two major projects on react.js, I was asked technical questions on the same. The interviewer also asked me one puzzle and a few basic HR Questions. This round lasted for about 40mins.
Around 14 people were selected from my college, and I was one of them 🙂
My advice would be to be strong about the basics and be confident.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience ( On-Campus 2020 )
- Wipro Interview Experience | Wipro Elite NTH-2020 batch - Off Campus
- Adobe Interview Experience for 2020 Internship
- Wipro Elite 2020 Interview Experience
- Microsoft Interview Experience (SDE Intern-2020-On Campus )
- Epam Interview Experience for Junior Software Engineer(2020 graduates)
- EPAM Systems Interview Experience For Junior Software Engineer (2020 Graduates)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (FTE SDE 2020- On Campus)
- Amazon Interview Experience for Summer Internship 2020(On-Campus)
- IVTL Infoview Interview Experience - How I got selected! (BE - 2020 Batch)
- Cognizant Interview Experience for 2020 Passout-BATCH
- Nagarro(Gurgaon) Interview Experience for 2020 batch
- Daffodils Interview Experience for 2020 batch
- Cognizant Interview Experience(On Campus for batch 2020)
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience CSE 2020
- TCS NQT (2019-2020) Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.