Analytics Quad4 Interview Experience
Round 1: Written
This was a written test on paper. There were 40 questions in total (10 Analytical questions + 30 Java mcq)
There was negative marks for 10 analytical questions.
30 Java multiple choice questions which were pretty easy.
Round 2: Face to Face
- What is collections in Java.
- What is Iterator and List Iterator.
- What is Enumeration and Iterator.
- Which is fast among Enumeration and Iterator.
- What is JDBC.
- Write SQL query to fetch the image from Database.
- Mentions OOPS concepts and which is most used and why.
- Difference between prepared statements and statements.
- Write program to illustrate the use of HashMap.
- Write program to illustrate inheritance.
- What are the loggers level or types.
- How we can achieve thread safety in java.
- What is Multi threading.
- Why we will use try catch block in java? And which types of exception can be handled using try catch block.
- What is linear data structure and non linear data structure.
- How we will create model class in java.
Unfortunately, I was unable to clear this round.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google , E-Litmus and Microsoft Test Serieses.