Round 1: Written
This was a written test on paper. There were 40 questions in total (10 Analytical questions + 30 Java mcq)
There was negative marks for 10 analytical questions.
30 Java multiple choice questions which were pretty easy.
Round 2: Face to Face
- What is collections in Java.
- What is Iterator and List Iterator.
- What is Enumeration and Iterator.
- Which is fast among Enumeration and Iterator.
- What is JDBC.
- Write SQL query to fetch the image from Database.
- Mentions OOPS concepts and which is most used and why.
- Difference between prepared statements and statements.
- Write program to illustrate the use of HashMap.
- Write program to illustrate inheritance.
- What are the loggers level or types.
- How we can achieve thread safety in java.
- What is Multi threading.
- Why we will use try catch block in java? And which types of exception can be handled using try catch block.
- What is linear data structure and non linear data structure.
- How we will create model class in java.
Unfortunately, I was unable to clear this round.
- EXL Analytics Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- EXL Analytics Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Global Analytics Interview Experience
- EXL Analytics Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Global Analytics Interview Experience | Set 2
- Sigmoid Analytics Interview Experience
- Analytics Quotient Interview Experience (On campus)
- Sigmoid Analytics Company Interview Experience
- LatentView Analytics Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Analytics Quotient Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Modak Analytics B.tech Interview Experience
- Evive Software Analytics Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Schlumberger Pune Interview Experience | Analytics Engineer
- Analytics Quotient(AQ) (On Campus)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.