I would like to share American Express interview experience for RISK department OFF campus.
1st Round :
I got short-listed From National level coding competition organised by Amex. There were 3 coding questions which needs to be completed in 4 hours.
2nd Round :
It was technical telephonic round and difficulty level is easy. They asked some questions on JAVA, some algorithmic puzzle, DBMS and mongoDB.
It was 1 hour round.
3rd round :
In this round , they only asked question related to projects which i did and 1 open ended question related to ML/semantic analysis.
It was kind of HR and is taken by AMEX VP.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- American Express Interview Experience | Off-Campus
- American Express Interview Experience (On-Campus Internship)
- American Express Interview Experience (On Campus Internship)
- American Express Interview Experience | 2019 Off-Campus GHCI SDE
- American Express Interview Experience | 2019 Off-Campus SDE Freshers
- American Express Interview Experience | Set 2
- American Express Interview Experience | Analyst Intern
- American Express EDA/CFR | On-Campus for Internship
- American Express (On-Campus for Internship)
- American Express (on campus 6 month internship)
- American Express Technology (On- Campus for Internship)
- American Express (On-Campus Internship, Full Time Offer)
- MpHrx (My Personal health rate express) interview experience
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- Valuelabs-Hyderabad Interview Experience | On-Campus Interview
- IBM Interview Experience | On-Campus
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 23 (On Campus)