Platform was mettl. 60 mcqs in 45 mins and 2 codes in 30 mins. Codes were very easy. They shortlisted 35 students for the next round.
Code 1- Mathematics question paper has certain number of questions and each question is assigned some random maximum marks. Mr Myers want to edit the marks assigned to the questions such that all questions in the paper should have distinct maximum marks. The total marks of all the questions should be as low as possible. Mr Myers wants to achieve this by making minimum changes in the original format, assigning the question at least as much marks as it originally had find the minimum total marks that he can set the paper for.
Code 2- Samwell laid out N balls in a straight line and put a few Marbles randomly in each bowl such that a bowl can never have more than 9 Marbles at a time a bowl can have zero Marbles. Now Samwell’s friend adds one more marble to the last bowl after this addition all the bowls must still be aligned with the rules mentioned above. Adding a marble follows the same rules as of addition with carry over You are given the initial list of number of Marbles in each bowl find the position of the ball which was last modified.
- Tell me something about yourself, your internship, and projects.
- If you are doing any internship currently tell about that or your recent project.
- Your favorite subject – OS (You chose a tough one do u really like it – yes)
- Tell about scheduling.
- Preemptive and non-preemptive scheduling.
- Can multithreading and scheduling be related somehow…..I explained both separately
- Why do we do normalization?
- 1NF, 2NF, 3NF I gave examples as well
- Indexing-Primary, Secondary, Clustered.
- Can you do 8 hours of coding at a stretch?
- Why do you want to join Amex?
- Tell something about Amex.
- Suppose u have to give benefit to 100 customers those who have used $1000 in a month but there are 1000 such customers…… How will u create a model for that?
Didn’t qualify for further rounds
They took only one for INT+FTE and 6 for only INT
- American Express Interview Experience for EDA/CFR Role - On Campus Placement 2020
- American Express Interview Experience for Tech Role | On-Campus Internship 2020
- American Express Interview Experience | Set 1 (Off campus for Risk department)
- American Express Interview Experience | Set 2
- American Express Interview Experience (On Campus Internship)
- American Express Interview Experience | Off-Campus
- American Express Interview Experience (On-Campus Internship)
- American Express Interview Experience | Analyst Intern
- American Express Interview Experience | 2019 Off-Campus GHCI SDE
- American Express Interview Experience | 2019 Off-Campus SDE Freshers
- American Express Interview Experience | On-Campus ( Techincal + EDA/CFR )
- American Express Interview Experience | EDA/CFR Capabilities FTE ( On-Campus )
- American Express Interview Experience for Internship - EDA/CFR (On-Campus)
- American Express Interview Experience for SDE (6-months Internship+FTE)
- UBS Interview Experience for SDE FTE+Internship | On-Campus VIT 2020
- ION Group Interview Experience for Rotational product developer | VIT 2020
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience (Graduate Analyst) VIT 2020
- Navis Interview Experience ( Associate Software Engineer) VIT 2020
- American Express (On-Campus for Internship)
- American Express (On-Campus Internship, Full Time Offer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.